Companies who implement an effective onboarding program during the first months of new-hire employment experience 31 percent less turnover than those who do not. Are your hiring and onboarding processes costing you unnecessarily?
Download our latest eBook today! Onboarding Excellence: Everything You Need to Know
Selection and onboarding is an important part of every company. When you select the right person for the right job, you save on training costs, turnover, and productivity. With the constant growth and development in technology and a diverse working population, attracting and retaining the best people is becoming significantly more difficult; companies are now being forced to update their onboarding programs.
In their book, Successful Onboarding, authors Mark Stein and Lilith Christiansen share:
- Nearly 1/3 of people are job searching within less than six months of employment
- Almost 1/3 of externally-hired executives miss expectations the first two years
With 10-15 percent annual attrition, companies loose about 60 percent of their entire talent bases within four years.
Don’t let your company become another statistic!
Download our new eBook today and learn:
- Why You Should Implement an Onboarding Program
- 5 Factors of a Successful Onboarding Process
- How to Get a Great Return on Your Training and Development Investment
- Slow and Steady Wins the [Talent Management] Race