Micro-Moments = intent-rich moments when we need to know, go, do, or buy
Digital marketing is here to stay, and small business owners need get a handle on the way the buying habits of their customers have changed. We need to capture those Micro Moments to keep customers buying from us. If we don’t, our customers will go somewhere else and we will be looking around and asking stupid questions like…”Where did all my customers go?” and “Why didn’t I see this coming?”
Below are notes from a Google / YP conference that I attended in the last 30 days. Frankly – the information scared the “!$%&*@#” out of me. I’m supposed to know things that can have a positive impact on my clients, but at the time of this presentation, I realized like Sgt Schultz used to say…. “I KNOW NOTHING!!!”
I’m working to change that, and I will be sharing my journey with my clients, joint venture partners, my readers and anyone else that is willing to listen. This change could be bigger than ACA or the FLSA change due in December.
- 94% of the digital population is accessed by Google each day
- 47% of all information consumed today is digital but only 25% of businesses marketing / Adv budget is spent on digital
- 52% of searches are done on mobil devices
- Mobil users, today, look at their more than 150x/day
- 88% buyers research online, then buy offline
- Intent trumps Identity – we may know who we want to target (Ideal Client) but wouldn’t we be more interested in connecting with people that have a clear INTENT to purchase our product or service?
- Immediacy trumps Loyalty – no matter how loyal we are to a product, service or person, if our need is great enough (Immediacy) the prospect will take action.
- Your customers Expect Strong Branding – be on page 1
- You dont have to overthink this – outsource to people that are experts. The days of doing this effectively by yourself have passed.
- Intent – buyers journey: Awareness, Consideration, Decision
- Context: Time of Day, Device Used, Location
- Watch Video – 53% watch video each day
- Know – 65% search for information
- Go – ‘Near me” searches have doubled in the last year
- Do – 91% use a mobil device while doing a project
- Buy – using mobil device to buy
To your success,
P.S. Please remember that at any time you feel ready and qualified to move forward and acquire the professional help that can enable you to build the business of your dreams, just click here and check out our ABC E-Learning Marketing System™. It’s helping small business owners just like you get the answers and the help they need to build the business they have always wanted.