Entrepreneurs want to exit or transition their businesses with health, sanity and fair compensation for what they’ve created.
The information be shared is intended for a singular group of entrepreneurs Business Owners of companies with less than 50 employees that want to find a way to exit or transition their business and plan for a new life in retirement. There are many around us and they are a special group of people that we’ve had that privilege to work with and help through these past 25 years.
Do these things describe you?…
- The owner/part-owner of a closely held business with less than 50 employees.
- You want to exit your business over the next 3-10 years.
- You’re part of the baby-boomer generation born between 1946 and 1964.
- You’re not sure, but think you’d like to transition the business to a family member(s) or Key employees that have expressed interest in being ‘the owner’.
- You know the business is worth something, but not sure how much?
- You have no idea how to get the money out of the business and into your hands so that you can use it for your ‘golden years’
- You’d like to business to continue to grow. So you can leave a legacy and ensure that your employees and customers will be well cared for in the future.
- You’d like to have a retirement that will allow you to be away from the business and have the confidence that it will be management well and continue to grow.
If the points above don’t describe you, or the situations/emotions you’ve found yourself, then the information we will be sharing is not for you. You may be a the C-Suite executive of a bigger company, or a branch manager of a larger operation, an independent contractor, a real estate or insurance sales person, independent financial planner or a solo-entrepreneur with no employees. All of these are wonderfuil accpmplishments and your achievements are legitimate and should be honored, but the information we will be sharing will have very little impact on your current situation.
But, If the bullet points above resonate with you and you’ve experienced the things that create the special envioroment of the small business owner, then read on and we look forward to sharing this journey with you.
If you haven’t gotten your copy of the FREE REPORT… “12 Fatal Mistakes You Can Make When Transitioning Your Business”
I wish you all the insight and wisdom need to set your plans in place. Until next week.
Health, Happiness and Abundance
“We help entrepreneurs leave their businesses with health, sanity and fair compensation for what they’ve created”
Watch the video and download your Free Report to learn how we can help!