Resources for everything a small business owner needs to be able to plan, grow and build a profitable business that works without the owner.
Business Growth comes in many forms. Start up business want all the growth they can find in the first few years. Uncontrolled growth can kill more businesses that not having enough business. Lack of cash flow, limited production capacity, lack of qualified workers can all contribute to the growth challenges.
Businesses will generally grow to the capacity of the owner to vision what is possible and develop the team of employees to deliver that growth. That is different for all businesses. But the pattern of growth for longer-term businesses is the same… steady growth (for no apparent reason) and then a few years of flat sales and profits. Then the revenues start to fall. Also, with no apparent reason.
But, there are ways past these growth barriers. Here are some stories.
- Recognizing that perceived poor performance was due to being in the wrong job.
- Identifying the optimal job fit for peak performance and productivity.
- Improve productivity of new car salespeople
- Improve Hiring Process
- Manager Support and Utilization
- Business growth is within 5% of plan numbers.
- Employee retention is well above industry averages.
- Cash flow needs have been met and no additional financing has been needed since year 1.
Call Today! (262) 293-3166