1. Award Winning Business & Executive Coach, ValueBuilder Advisor, Marketing Specialist and Leadership Trainer specializing in Business Growth & HR Talent Management. Proven success in helping businesses with less than 50 employees to gain extraordinary results in a very short period of time with improved productivity, employee retention, new hire job fit, succession planning and increasing profitability.
2. 2005 – 2012 Owner of M.H. Stelter Enterprises, Inc. – a Business Coaching Franchise -2010. Point of Culture Award; “2009 Client of the Year in Wisconsin”; Winner -2009 Global Client Award for “Best Net Profit”
3. Proven track record for over 25 years of helping business owners develop more profit and productivity in their business. Helping the business leader improve communication, leadership and internal systems to bring balance into their business and their personal lives.
4. Internationally recognized executive coach and consultant with expertise in marketing and sales, organizational leadership and talent management, strategic planning and business transfer. Since 1990, has personally coached small to medium sized enterprises, producing astounding results.
5. Co-Founded Family Options Funeral and Cremation Services – Racine, Wisconsin in 1999. In the 5 years as president, his team served over 1000 families in Southeastern Wisconsin.
6. Education, Certifications, Accreditation’s:
2015 – ValueBuilder Advisor
2014 – PXT Certification I & II Training – ‘Train the Trainer’ Certified
2013 – Profiles International Strategic Business Partnership
2012 – Kanketa Systems Certification
2011 – Graduate Leadership Menomonee Falls
2010 – Franchise “Point of Culture” Award
2009 – Top 100 World Franchise Award
2008 – Franchise Platinum Guild Member
7. Joyfully married to wife, Lyn, since 1997. Proud parents of a growing family currently including: Son, Curtis/ wife Ashley with granddaughter Claire, son Jonathan/wife Alli and grandson Jacob Michael, daughter Amy with grandson Cameron and granddaughter Olivia; and son Andrew/wife Michelle, and son Nathan. Voracious reader of titles of business, leadership, management, sales, marketing and spirituality. Also enjoys golf, trap shooting, wine/beer making, and cooking for the family!
Specialties:I began coaching Business Leaders / Executives because:
I am passionate to educate, mentor, serve and teach other entrepreneurs, and by doing those things well, to serve my family and myself.